Working at the library so far has been really fun, even despite my sickness. So far I’ve had to do mostly organising and looking for reserved books and cds and dvds and all that stuff, in order to get to know the library and the systems we use properly. But I actually LOVE that shit. The dude who runs the Informative section upstairs (which is like, the ‘serious’ info section) is really awesome and knowledgeable and I hope I get to spend more time in that section because I love that section.
Everybody keeps being surprised at how fast I find shit, and I keep wondering if they remember that running on SYSTEM and order is kinda what my Asperger brain does best.
fill in the blanks
1. name: Lisa
2. birthday: 27th May
3. favorite color: Purple
4. lucky number: 14
5. height: 176 centimeters/ 5’9 (I think, that’s what google told me)talents
1. last dream you remember: Just last night. I dreamed I offered to walk somebody’s dog, my nail polish was ruined somehow, and I was in a completely unknown city.
2. can you juggle: I could in the past, think I still can after some practice.
3. art/sports/both: Both. Sports help me release stress and anxiety, arts help me do the same, but on another level.
4. do you like writing: YES
5. do you like dancing: Yes, but only when it’s dark, or when nobody can see me.
6. do you like singing: Yes, as long as nobody is able to hear me. I have never actually sung in front of somebody else. (since I was like 10)fantasize
1. dream vacation: Norway OR Croatia. Norway I’ve never been, Croatia is my second home.
2. dream date: Just feeling comfortable and happy with somebody is all that matters to me. I don’t care what we’re doing.
3. dream guy/gal: Again, somebody I can feel comfortable with, someone who feels comfortable with me. I don’t care for gender.
4. dream wedding: With the right person, some day maybe.
5. dream pet: A big dog I can take for long, long walks. A big, furry cat to cuddle and grouch with.
6. dream job: Museum archivist or librarian at a historic library.music
1. favorite song: Difficult to say, I love so many songs. Right now I’d say ‘The Siren’.
2. favorite album: ’Epica’ by Kamelot.
3. favorite artist: Tarja Turunen, Imogen Heap.
4. last song you heard on the radio: I rarely listen to the radio, but I think it was ‘Nothing’ by The Script.
5. least favorite song: Blurred Lines (barfing as I type)
6. least favorite album: Blurred Lines
7. least favorite artist: Robin Thickepreferences
1. guys/girls/both: Doesn’t matter to me.
2. hair color: Whatever colour fits that person best. But if I had to choose I’d say dark brown/black.
3. eye color: Depends on the person, again. But I’ve always loved green eyes.
4. humorous/serious: Equal amounts.
5. taller/shorter: Preferably taller or the same height.
6. biggest turn-off: Dishonesty, prejudice, racism, sexism, closed mindedness, unwillingness to accept other people for who they are or want to be.
7. biggest turn-on: Acceptance and understanding, intelligence without arrogance, open mindedness, love and respect for nature, the world, and all of its inhabitants.
Day one went surprisingly okay. I did feel a little bit overwhelmed by so much information and the mere prospect of all the things I have to do in 1,5 years. But I think I can do it. I really WANT to be able to do it.